Plenary Session - Growing Biomass Innovation
This session explored the role of innovation in the biomass community by highlighting efforts to develop advanced bioenergy technology in the biofuels industry, and DOE's commitment to create advanced bioenergy through approaches such as the Energy Hubs and the Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy.
Presentation slides, if available are provided in PDF format. Download Adobe Reader.
Brent Erickson, Executive Vice President, Biotechnology Industry Organization
- Dr. Eric Toone, Program Director, Advanced Research Projects Agency-Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Richard Greene, PhD Team Lead, Photo- and Bio-Chemistry Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Science, U.S. Department of Energy
- Bill Sims, President and CEO, Joule Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Dr. Neil Renninger, Chief Technology Officer, Amyris Biotechnologies
- Dr. Kevin Gray, Chief Technology Officer, Qteros