Biomass 2012: Call for Posters
For the first time in Bioenergy Technologies Office conference history, the Program invited submissions for posters to be presented at our fifth annual conference, Biomass 2012: Confronting Challenges, Creating Opportunities – Sustaining a Commitment to Bioenergy. Selected posters were prominently displayed and presented throughout the conference. Go to the Bioenergy KDF Facebook page to view images of posters that were selected.
Poster session topics included
- Research on Feedstock Development
- Feedstock Supply Logistics
- Conversion Technologies
- Algal Biofuels
- Advanced or Drop-In Biofuels
- Environmental and Social Impacts and Sustainability
- Techno-Economic Analysis
- Sustainable Development and Energy Access.
- University, graduate, and post-doctoral students
- Researchers from the national labs, research institutes, and universities
- Private researchers and other members of the public
Selection Criteria included
Posters for presentation were selected based on the following criteria:
- Validity and technical merit of the approach
- Applicability to Bioenergy Technologies Office activities and the Biomass 2012 theme
- Clarity of description of motivation, methods, results, and conclusions
- Diversity of student, national lab, research institute, and industry participation.