Resources for Industry
This page is intended as a portal of useful resources for biomass industries and research and consulting companies, and for companies who are considering building an integrated biorefinery. If you have suggestions for other resources (ours or other's) that would be useful to post here, please let us know.
Some of the following documents are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- Biomass Document Database: A relatively comprehensive collection of public documents of the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Biomass Program
- 2002 Process Design Report for Stover Feedstock: Lignocellulosic Biomass to Ethanol Process Design and Economics Utilizing Co-Current Dilute Acid Prehydrolysis and Enzymatic Hydrolysis for Corn Stover
- Determining the Cost of Producing Ethanol from Corn Starch and Lignocellulosic Feedstocks
- Biomass Program Solicitations: Current solicitations of the Biomass Program itself
- Useful Information about Conventional and Alternative Fuels and Their Feedstocks