DOE published a notice of open teleconference/webinar regarding the Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee. 79 FR 65909 (November 5, 2014)
DOE published a notice regarding the ASRAC Manufactured Housing Working Group extension of term; and public meetings. 79 FR 59154(October 1, 2014). The additional public meeting dates are listed below.
DOE published a notice of public meetings concerning the Appliance Standards and Rulemaking Federal Advisory Committee (ASRAC) - Manufactured Housing Working Group. 79 FR 48097 (August 15, 2014)
DOE held a two-day, open meeting on: October 23 and October 24, 2014.
The manufactured housing energy conservation standard rulemaking docket EERE-2009-BT-BC-0021 contains all notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents. For the latest information on the planned timing of future DOE regulatory milestones, see the current Office of Management and Budget Unified Agenda of Regulatory and Deregulatory Actions. All planned dates are preliminary and subject to change.
|Notice of Intent
- Notice of Intent, Federal Register, 79 FR 33873 (June 13, 2014)
- Comment deadline: closed
|Notice of Membership|
|Notice of Public Meeting||
- Notice of Open Teleconference/Webinar, Federal Register, 79 FR 65909 (November 5, 2014)
- Open Teleconference/Webinar Transcript
- Notice to Extend Term and Open Meetings, Federal Register, 79 FR 59154 (October 1, 2014)
- Notice of Public Meetings, Federal Register, 79 FR 48097 (August 15, 2014)
- Notice of Public Meeting, Federal Register, 79 FR 43300 (July 25, 2014)
Section 413 of EISA requires that DOE establish by regulation standards for energy efficiency in manufactured housing. See 42 U.S.C. 17071(a)(1). DOE is directed to base the energy efficiency standards on the most recent version of the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), except where DOE finds that the IECC is not cost effective, or a more stringent standard would be more cost effective, based on the impact of the IECC on the purchase price of manufactured housing and on total life-cycle construction and operating costs. See 42 U.S.C. 17071(b)(1).