The Better Buildings Neighborhood Program periodically hosts workshops to bring together program partners to learn more about energy efficiency upgrade programs. At these workshops, program partners share experiences and discuss paths toward helping catalyze a building upgrade industry that can eventually be sustained in the private sector.
Each workshop summary page listed below contains agendas, presentations, and associated materials from each workshop.
Save the date for the 2013 Affordable Comfort Inc. (ACI) National Home Performance Conference to be held in Denver, Colorado, from April 30 to May 3, 2013. More information will soon be made available for Better Buildings Neighborhood Program partners.
July 9-11, 2012
Residential Energy Efficiency Solutions: From Innovation to Market Transformation
- Showcase innovations, highlight accomplishments, and spark connections across residential energy efficiency programs.
- Capture and share diverse program implementation solutions, strategies, and techniques.
- Catalyze effective approaches to residential energy efficiency market transformation.
October 24-26, 2011
The Business of Energy Efficiency
- Learn about various energy efficiency market business models and key characteristics of successful and sustainable businesses and programs.
- Think in depth about your local market and develop strategies for your program to leverage or influence partners for long-term sustainability.
- Outline and begin to refine your program's long-term business plan and concrete steps to implement it.
May 20, 2011
What's Working in Residential Energy Efficiency Upgrade Programs
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and share lessons learned among key stakeholders who are tackling and overcoming barriers to greater uptake of residential energy efficiency upgrades.