Please use the registration form on the right to register your team for the 2014 Better Buildings Case Competition. Each team should only complete one registration form. Email your saved registration form to BBCC@ee.doe.gov.
Use the discussion board to join a team from another university or to recruit additional teammates from other universities. This discussion board will remain open for the extent of the registration period (September 23- October 21).
- All fields in the form are mandatory.
- Team size is limited to 10 members with a minimum of 3.
- Teams are encouraged to represent an interdisciplinary skill set.
- Teams may consist of graduate and undergraduate level students.
- Teams may consist of part-time and full-time students.
- Teams may include students from multiple universities, and a university may have students on multiple teams.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a United States institute of higher education* to participate.
- At least one team member must be able to travel to the Department of Energy headquarters in Washington, DC on March 14 to participate in the competition
If you submit a registration form in error or need to make an edit to your registration form, please contact BBCC@ee.doe.gov by October 21.
*Includes community colleges and vocational schools.