The Better Buildings Summit is a national meeting where leading organizations across key sectors showcase solutions to cut energy intensity in their buildings portfolio-wide by 20% over the next ten years. The Summit is designed for partners and stakeholders to exchange best practices and highlight demonstrated market solutions with an equal emphasis on discussing future opportunities for greater energy efficiency in America’s homes and buildings.
Attendees will benefit by learning first-hand from other organizations what energy efficiency strategies are proving most successful for reducing their energy use. Speakers from the commercial, industrial, public, and multifamily sectors are invited to share how they draw on energy efficiency technologies, business practices, and partnerships to save money on utility bills, create new jobs, and improve their organization’s competitiveness.
Join more Better Buildings partners and stakeholders to learn the latest in efficiency and how to make energy efficiency a smart business decision for your organization.
- Network with Better Buildings partners and share innovative, replicable solutions
- Learn from leading organizations and experts
- Discuss future trends and the next generation of opportunities to drive greater efficiency
- Discover high-impact strategies and emerging technologies
5 Reasons to Attend
- Share and discuss successful approaches utilized by Better Buildings partners facing the same challenges as your organization.
- Grow your network and make connections with industry peers, technical experts, and other Better Buildings partners and Allies.
- Learn how to leverage no-cost DOE tools to achieve significant energy savings.
- Explore future opportunities to advance energy efficiency in your organization and across the nation.