Solid-State Lighting: Highlighting Indoor Applications
April 4, 2013
Thursday, April 4, 2013, 1:30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET / 10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT
Jeff McCullough and Naomi Johnson Miller, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
Register now to learn about new solid-state and LED lighting developments, with an emphasis on indoor and troffer applications. Participants will learn about best practices to upgrade existing lighting and install new lighting, as well as Federal priorities and tools and resources for success.
This seminar will teach:
- New design considerations and protocols when installing indoor and troffer lighting
- Current standards, specifications, and testing (CALiPER) for LED products
- LED life span and maintenance, including life cycle costs and payback periods
- Techniques to measure best performance in quality and efficiency
- Federal and industry resources to help select technologies and speed their installation.
Federal employees are the primary audience for this webinar but the information presented may be helpful for state and local government employees, and private sector stakeholders considering indoor LED lighting technologies for upgrading existing and new construction purposes.
Register for the training.