Commercial Building Energy Data Access Webinar
August 6, 2013
The Better Buildings Initiative and the SEE Action Network would like you to join them for a presentation on the underlying barriers affecting access to building energy data, and the solutions currently underway across the country. The upcoming webinar will be held on August 6, 2013, and will highlight the successful collaboration between building owners, utilities, regulators, and policymakers in Philadelphia, as well as provide information on new resources that can help you replicate this model in your community. Presenters will discuss the status, barriers and solutions to data access for energy performance benchmarking including the SEE Action Network’s Utility Regulator’s Guide to Data Access for Commercial Building Energy Performance Benchmarking, which was released in May 2013.
- Webinar title: Commercial Building Energy Data Access: A Success Story and New Resources
- Webinar date: Tuesday, August 6, 2013
- Webinar time: 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. EDT
- Registration: https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/950464591
- Presenters: Laurie Actman (EEB Hub), Tom Bonner (PICO), Jim Gallagher (SEE Action, New York State Smart Grid Consortium), Darren Gill (PA PUC), Marla Thalheimer (LPT)