U.S. Department of Energy Training Session Presentations from LIGHTFAIR® INTERNATIONAL Conference Now Available
May 20, 2009
Training sessions at the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Solid-State Lighting (SSL) booth attracted scores of attendees at LIGHTFAIR INTERNATIONAL (LFI), held between May 3, 2009, and May 7, 2009, in New York, New York. With more than 22,000 attendees, LFI is the world’s largest annual lighting trade show and conference.
DOE Representatives led training sessions on a wide range of topics, including:
- DOE’s SSL Commercialization Activities
- ENERGY STAR® – Version 1.1 Overview
- Specifying Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) – Practical Guidance for Lighting Specifiers
- CALiPER Testing Update – Replacement Lamps
- Learning from Critical Field Experience
- Gateway Demonstrations
View all of the presentations made by DOE’s SSL group.
The DOE and its partners are working to accelerate advances in solid-state lighting—a pivotal emerging technology that promises to fundamentally alter lighting in the future. No other lighting technology offers as much potential to save energy and enhance the quality of our building environments.