DOE Publishes Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Residential Refrigerators and Freezers Test Procedure
July 10, 2013
The Department of Energy has published a notice of proposed rulemaking regarding test procedures for residential refrigerators and freezers. 78 FR 41609 (July 10, 2013).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2012-BT-TP-0016.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for July 25, 2013.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes September 23, 2013.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.