DOE Publishes Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Metal Halide Lamp Fixture Energy Conservation Standards
August 20, 2013
The Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking regarding energy conservation standards for metal halide lamp fixtures. 78 FR 51463 (August 20, 2013).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2009-BT-STD-0018.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for September 27, 2013.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes October 21, 2013. When submitting comments, please only reference the Federal Register version of the notice.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.