DOE Publishes Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Walk-in Coolers and Walk-in Freezers Energy Conservation Standards
September 11, 2013
The Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice of proposed rulemaking regarding energy conservation standards for walk-in coolers and walk-in freezers. 78 FR 55781 (September 11, 2013).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2008-BT-STD-0015.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for October 9, 2013.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes November 12, 2013. When submitting comments, please only reference the Federal Register version of the notice.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.