DOE Publishes Notice of Public Meeting and Availability of the Framework Document for General Service Lamps Energy Conservation Standards
December 9, 2013
The Department of Energy (DOE) has published a Federal Register notice of public meeting and availability of the framework document regarding energy conservation standards for general service lamps. 78 FR 73737 (December 9, 2013).
- Find more information on the rulemaking, including milestones, statutory authority, rulemaking documents, and any other related rulemakings.
- All notices, public comments, public meeting transcripts, and supporting documents associated with this rulemaking are included in Docket No. EERE-2013-BT-STD-0051.
- Learn how to participate in the public meeting/webinar scheduled for January 14, 2014.
- Find information about how to comment on the rulemaking. The public comment period closes January 23, 2014.
- Find product information about current standards and test procedures; recent product updates; waivers, exceptions, and exemptions; the statutory authority; historical information; and contact information.