Residential Buildings Energy Efficiency Meeting
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Building America program held the Residential Buildings Energy Efficiency Meeting in Denver, Colorado, on July 20-22, 2010. Principal investigators and industry stakeholders presented on a variety of topics related to residential building efficiency integration.
Meeting presentations and related documents are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs.
Read the meeting summary report of key gaps and barriers to implementing residential energy efficiency strategies in the U.S. market that were identified in the sessions.
- Overview of DOE's Building Sector Initiatives
- Emerging Technologies — Overview of ARRA-Funded R&D Projects
- Better Buildings 2.0 (Formerly Known As Retrofit Ramp-Up)
- New Directions for the ENERGY STAR for New Homes Program (WMV 59 MB)
- Multi-Year Residential Research Goals (WMV 45 MB)