Residential Energy Efficiency Stakeholder's Meeting - Spring 2011
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Building America program held the Residential Energy Efficiency Stakeholder's Meeting in Atlanta, Georgia, on March 16-18, 2011. At this event, industry stakeholders presented on key issues needed to advance residential energy efficiency, including product development, in-field application, and market delivery strategies.
Meeting presentations and related documents are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs.
Read the meeting summary report of key needs and issues associated with delivering high-performance new and existing homes, as identified in the sessions.
- Residential Buildings Program Update, DOE
- BetterBuildings Program
- Window and Envelope Solutions for Today and Tomorrow
- Major Environmental Initiatives
- Workforce Guidelines for Home Energy Upgrades
- Surprising Barriers to High Performance Homes