Voices for SSL Efficiency 2009:
DOE Solid-State Lighting Market Introduction Workshop
July 13-15, 2009
As more and more solid-state lighting (SSL) products emerge on the market, the need for reliable information and guidance is becoming acute. Many people look to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) for timely, trusted information on this fast-moving technology. DOE workshops gather our nation's best and brightest to share the latest updates and strategies for successful market introduction of high-quality, energy-efficient SSL solutions.
Join us in Chicago for the fourth annual SSL Market Introduction Workshop, hosted by the U.S. Department of Energy and the Midwest Energy Efficiency Alliance.
"There's so much misinformation out there – good venue to help clarify so many topics"
"Great opportunity to learn about the technology and network with partners"
"Good forum for getting the most current information and the most relevant commercial direction"
OPTIONAL PRE-CONFERENCE TUTORIALS – JULY 13
Tutorials provide an introduction to DOE market-based programs, plus a look at appropriate applications for LED lighting and why luminaire efficacy matters.
WORKSHOP – JULY 14-15
- Tools and guidance for assessing LED products
- Strategies for implementing programs and incentives
- The latest on LED product performance and reliability
- Cost effectiveness trends and factors
- Evaluating outdoor LED lighting solutions
- Designer perspective on using LEDs
- Retailer perspective on marketing LED products