This page contains links to weekly Postings from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) Solid-State Lighting Program. The Postings provide updates from DOE on solid-state lighting program events, as well as timely discussions of critical issues impacting the development and acceptance of solid-state lighting.
If you wish to link to or reference an issue of the Postings, we ask that you comply with the following requirements:
- Request permission from the U.S. Department of Energy, describing the purpose for making use of the Postings and providing a basic profile of your audience
- Provide proper attribution to DOE and context for the Postings message, using the description provided at the top of this page so the Department of Energy is given appropriate acknowledgement.
- To reference a specific issue of the Postings in its entirety, link to the PDF file posted on the DOE SSL website, rather than downloading the file to another web server per EERE's web policy.
- Provide the DOE SSL Program a link to your use of the Postings to facilitate ongoing participation and collaboration by DOE.
- Do not use Postings material to state or imply DOE endorsement of a commercial product, service, or activity; or use it in any other manner that might mislead the public.
Note that the fast pace of solid-state lighting technology and market developments often renders last month's news obsolete, so interested readers should stay tuned on a weekly basis. To add your name to the Postings mailing list, contact email@example.com.
Mar. 4, 2014: LED Lumen Maintenance and Light Loss Factors
Feb. 27, 2014: Next Generation Luminaires Outdoor Winners Announced
Feb. 18, 2014: Pedestrian-Friendly Outdoor Lighting
Feb. 10, 2014: Early Lessons Learned in Bringing SSL to Market
Feb. 5, 2014: Thoughts on the Tampa Workshop
Jan. 28, 2014: Lifetime and Reliability
Jan. 21, 2014: SSL in America—Spotlight on Trovato Manufacturing
Jan. 13, 2014: A Look Ahead at DOE's 11th Annual SSL R&D Workshop
Jan. 7, 2014: 2013 in Review