U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Building Technologies Office – Information Resources
2013 DOE Solid-State Lighting R&D Workshop
January 29–31, 2013
Hilton Long Beach
Long Beach, California
As solid-state lighting technology matures, the remaining questions get more complex. Where does future R&D need to be directed to drive significant leaps in LED and OLED performance? How can government and industry work together to find solutions, accelerate advances, and hasten market adoption?
Join DOE at the 10th annual SSL R&D workshop. This gathering of SSL R&D professionals is where the nation's top researchers and industry, government, and academic leaders meet to learn, share, interact, and build partnerships and solutions.
A not-to-be-missed event, where you can:
- Connect with our nation's top researchers and thought leaders
- Share the latest on SSL advances and issues
- Dissect the most complex challenges facing SSL today
- Explore new ideas and approaches to drive significant technology leaps forward
- Participate in shaping research agendas