U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Building Technologies Office – Information Resources
2011 Municipal Consortium North Central Region Workshop Materials
This page provides links to the presentations given at the DOE Municipal Solid-State Street Lighting Consortium North Central Region Workshop, held in Kansas City, MO, March 8–9, 2011.
The following documents are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- Calculating Light Loss Factors for LED Street Lighting Systems
Rick Kauffman, IES Roadway Committee/Kauffman Consulting LLC
- SSL Not as Simple as It Seems: Things to Know and Things to Consider
David Baum, Philips Roadway Lighting
Mark McClear, Cree
- Kansas City, Missouri: US DOE SSL GATEWAY Demonstration Project
Mahmoud Hadjian, City of Kansas City, MO
- Adaptive Lighting Controls Panel
Rick Kauffman, Kaufman Consulting LLC, Moderator
Susan Zamos, FP Controls, Sun-Tech, Inc.
David Bueno, Airinet, Inc.
Jim Frazer, Strategic Telemetry, Inc.
- Application Benefits of Solid-State Color and Visibility Impacts
Ronald Gibbons, Virginia Tech
- MSSLC Model Specification for LED Roadway Lighting
Jason Tuenge, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory