2010 Municipal Consortium Southwest Region Workshop Materials
This page provides links to the presentations given at the DOE Municipal Solid-State Street Lighting Consortium Southwest Region Workshop, held in Los Angeles on September 30, 2010.
The following documents are available as Adobe Acrobat PDFs. Download Adobe Reader.
- City of Los Angeles: LED Roadway Luminaire Specifications
Ed Ebrahimian and Orlando Nova, City of Los Angeles
- Southwest Regional Workshop: Cost Savings and Finance Strategies
Robert Koenig and Emma Berndt, Clinton Climate Initiative
- Calculating Light Loss Factors for LED Street Lighting Systems
Rick Kauffman, Kauffman Consulting, LLC
- SSL Not As Simple As It Seems: Things to Know and Things to Consider
David Baum, Philips Roadway Lighting, and Mark McClear, Cree
- System Compatibility: LED Street Lights
Tom Geist, Electric Power Research Institute