U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Building Technologies Office – Utility Solar Water Heating Initiative
Solar Water Heating Strategic Planning Meeting
In September 2007, the Department of Energy (DOE) sponsored the Solar Water Heating Strategic Planning Meeting in Long Beach, California, as a follow-up to the January 2007 market expansion workshop in San Diego.
More details about the meeting, including action items and presentations, are available through the links below. The documents are provided as Adobe Acrobat PDF files. Download Adobe Reader.
- Registered Participants (PDF 132 KB)
- Meeting Notes (PDF 59 KB)
- Agenda (PDF 30 KB)
- Certification for Solar Systems—Les Nelson (PDF 78 KB)
- State Policies, RECs, and NABCEP—Jane Weissman (PDF 214 KB)
- Utility Adoption of Solar Hot Water—Jeff Curry (PDF 817 KB)
- San Diego Solar Water Heating Pilot Program—Andrew McAllister (PDF 548 KB)
- GEO Smart Partner Program Highlights—Ed Murray (PDF 808 KB)
- Green Guerillas: Utilities in (Solar) Hot Water—Chip Bircher (PDF 919 KB)
- SWH Industry Issues, Barriers, Opportunities in Europe and the U.S.—Ole Pilgaard (PDF 285 KB)
- Solar Water Heating Developments at DOE—Robert Hassett (PDF 1.3 MB)