U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Building Technologies Office – High Performance Windows Volume Purchase
Windows Volume Purchase Mid-Atlantic Regional Workshop
The Windows Volume Purchase Team and partners hosted the Windows Volume Purchase Mid-Atlantic Regional Workshop at the Free Library of Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA on October 20, 2010. The meeting ran from 2:00-5:00pm and included information on new opportunities to purchase affordable highly insulating R-5/Low-E storm windows, economic analyses and energy efficiency program design to promote new opportunities to purchase affordable highly insulating windows through the DOE's Windows Volume Purchase program. Builders, contractors, schools and universities, public housing authorities, weatherization agencies, nonprofits, state and local governments and our partners and stakeholders attended the event.
- "Windows of Savings": Windows Volume Purchase Marketing, Jason Bogovich, Energetics Incorporated
- National Energy Audit Tool (NEAT) Analysis to Support State Weatherization Programs, Eric Jones, Energetics Incorporated
- The U.S. Department of Energy Welcome, Terry Mapes, Pacific Northwest National Lab (PNNL)
- The Windows Volume Purchase Solicitation, Terry Mapes, PNNL
- Energy Efficiency Opportunities for Highly Insulating Windows, Neal Humphrey, Alliance to Save Energy
An exhibit from various manufacturers with R-5 and Low-e Storm Windows was also on display at the event.