Windows Volume Purchase RFP – Phase II
The Phase II Request for Proposals (RFP) has been released as of January 24, 2011 for vendors to participate in a program to generate a market for high performance windows and low-e storm windows. All RFP materials can be found on the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory website, on FedBizOpps.gov, and below as Adobe Acrobat PDFs (Download Adobe Reader):
- RFP Letter, January 24, 2011
- Phase II Bid Templates, March 2011
- Agreement, January 2011
- Sales Reporting Requirements, January 21, 2011
- Phase II Window Specifications, January 21, 2011
- Frequently Asked Questions, February 3, 2011
- Frequently Asked Questions, March 8, 2011
- Addendum 1, February 10, 2011
- Addendum 2, February 17, 2011
One original proposal marked in response to this RFP must be electronically sent by no later than 4pm Pacific Time on March 18, 2011 in order to be considered in the first round of proposals. Proposals will be accepted after March 18, 2011 but will be processed in the order they are received once the proposals received on or before March 18, 2011 are processed. Vendors are encouraged to review all RFP documents. Please email your questions to the contact associated with this solicitation.
The Windows Volume Purchase Team would like to express their most sincere appreciation for all of the participants who have donated their time and expertise in the last few months in the form of suggestions and advice to help us reach this new stage of the program.