Natural Gas Transit (and School Bus) Users Group Meeting Archives
Natural Gas Transit and School Bus Users Group (TUG) meetings facilitate information sharing among transit agencies, school bus fleets, and other natural gas bus stakeholders. These meeting archives contain information presented at past meetings. See also upcoming TUG meetings and the quarterly newsletter TUG Tidbits.
October 2008—TUG Webcast: How to Buy Natural Gas
- Natural Gas Purchasing Options, Dennis A. Smith, U.S. DOE
- Buying Natural Gas, Pierce Transit's Experience, Gisela Ratajski, Pierce Transit
- The Natural Gas Market, Jim Clarkson, RSM
April 2008—TUG Webcast: Get Money for Using Natural Gas
- Alternative Fuel Incentives Overview and Status Update, Jeff Clarke, NGVAmerica
- CATA Natural Gas Program, Annette Filoromo-Beck, Centre Area Transportation Authority
- CNG Incentive for Alternative Fuelers, E. Mattie Webster, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
December 2007—TUG Webcast: Bus Fuel Economy
- Bus Fuel Economy, Hank Seiff, Clean Vehicle Education Foundation
September 2007—TUG Webcast: All You've Ever Wanted to Know about CNG Cylinders
- CNG Cylinders 101, Livio Gambone, Powertech
June 2007—TUG Webcast: Natural Gas Engines and Parts—Availability Today and Tomorrow
April 2003—October 2006 TUG Meetings
Four in-person TUG meetings were held from April 2003 to October 2006. The archives of these meetings are password protected. TUG members may contact the TUG to obtain a login and password.
November 2003—Natural Gas Purchasing Workshop, Indianapolis, IN
Find information about the Natural Gas Purchasing Workshop in Indianapolis, Indiana, on November 3, 2003.