U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Clean Cities Now Newsletter Available Online
April 19, 2011
The latest issue of Clean Cities' biannual newsletter is now available online on the Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicles Data Center (AFDC).
In this issue of Clean Cities Now, you'll read about:
- Four U.S. locations leading the charge in readying their communities for electric vehicles
- The benefits of renewable natural gas, an alternative fuel that's made from organic waste
- How to find helpful, robust tools on the Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicles Data Center
- The successful deployment of petroleum-reduction technologies and measures in coalitions across the country
- The new electric vehicle fuel economy stickers and when E15 will be available at the pump.
You'll also find information about the successful deployment of alternative fuels, vehicles, and other petroleum-reduction measures in Clean Cities coalitions across the country; learn about what's happening at the program level; and much more.
To subscribe to this free magazine-style newsletter, visit the AFDC. Printed copies are available to the public through the EERE Publication and Product Library.