U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Clean Cities Newsletter Now Available
October 26, 2011
The October 2011 issue of Clean Cities Now is available online. The latest edition of this twice-yearly, magazine-style newsletter includes engaging articles about:
- The 20th anniversary of the Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicles Data Center
- Two outstanding coordinators inducted into the Clean Cities Hall of Fame
- Saving fuel and money by using idle-reduction equipment in heavy-duty vehicles
- Clean Cities' first Stakeholder Summit, attended by coordinators and stakeholders from across the country
- Inspiring petroleum-reduction success stories from six Clean Cities coalitions
- And much more.
Subscribe to Clean Cities Now.