Clean Cities Publications
Learn about alternative fuels and vehicles, infrastructure development, emissions, idle reduction, and more in the following Clean Cities–branded publications.
- Biodiesel Basics
- Natural Gas Basics
- Propane Basics
- Handbook for Handling, Storing, and Dispensing E85
- Straight Vegetable Oil as Diesel Fuel?
- Clean Cities 2013 Vehicle Buyer's Guide
- Clean Cities Guide to Alternative Fuel and Advanced Medium- and Heavy-Duty
- Clean Cities Guide to Alternative Fuel Commercial Lawn Equipment
- Flexible Fuel Vehicles: Providing a Renewable Fuel Choice
- Hybrid and Plug-In Electric Vehicles
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Consumers
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Electrical Contractors
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Fleet Managers
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Public Charging Station Hosts
- Business Case for Installing E85 at Retail Stations
- Lessons Learned During Creation of the I-65 Biofuels Corridor
- Biodiesel Clears the Air in Underground Mines
- Clean Cities Helps Fleets Go Green
- Hybrid Taxis Give Fuel Economy a Lift
- National Clean Fleets Partnership
Learn more about alternative fuels and vehicles through these publications.
Search for publications on the Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC).
Read the biannual Clean Cities Now newsletter.