Clean Cities Publications
Learn about alternative fuels and vehicles, infrastructure development, emissions, idle reduction, and more in the following Clean Cities–branded publications.
- Clean Cities Overview
- Clean Cities Contacts
- Clean Cities Now – Winter 2014/2015
- Clean Cities 2013 Annual Metrics Report
- One Billion Gallons Saved
- Geography of Existing and Potential Alternative Fuels Markets in the United
- Biodiesel Basics
- Natural Gas Basics
- Propane Basics
- Handbook for Handling, Storing, and Dispensing E85 and Other Ethanol-Gasoline Blends
- Straight Vegetable Oil as Diesel Fuel?
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle & Fueling Infrastructure Deployment Barriers & the Potential Role of Private Sector Financial Solutions
- Clean Cities 2014 Vehicle Buyer's Guide
- Clean Cities Guide to Alternative Fuel and Advanced Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Clean Cities Guide to Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Commercial Lawn Equipment
- Flexible Fuel Vehicles: Providing a Renewable Fuel Choice
- Hybrid and Plug-In Electric Vehicles
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Consumers
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Electrical Contractors
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Fleet Managers
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Public Charging Station Hosts
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Workplace Charging Hosts
- Costs Associated With Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Costs Associated With Propane Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Lessons Learned During Creation of the I-65 Biofuels Corridor
- Case Study — Propane School Bus Fleets
- Case Study — Compressed Natural Gas Refuse Fleets
- Biodiesel Clears the Air in Underground Mines
- Clean Cities Helps Fleets Go Green
- Hybrid Taxis Give Fuel Economy a Lift
- National Clean Fleets Partnership
- 2015 Fuel Economy Guide: EPA Fuel Economy Estimates
- Clean Cities Alternative Fuel Price Report, July 2014
- Gas-Saving Tips
Learn more about alternative fuels and vehicles through these publications.
Search for publications on the Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC).
Read the biannual Clean Cities Now newsletter.
Read about alternative fuel breakthroughs and issues in the AFDC Technology Bulletins.