Clean Cities Publications
Learn about alternative fuels and vehicles, infrastructure development, emissions, idle reduction, and more in the following Clean Cities–branded publications. In addition to the publications below, hundreds of documents can be accessed via the Publications Search on the right.
- Clean Cities 2013 Annual Metrics Report
- Clean Cities Contacts
- Clean Cities Now – Winter 2014/2015
- Clean Cities Overview
- One Billion Gallons Saved
- Biodiesel Basics
- Building a Business Case for Compressed Natural Gas in Fleet Applications
- Ethanol Basics
- Geography of Existing and Potential Alternative Fuels Markets in the United
- Handbook for Handling, Storing, and Dispensing E85 and Other Ethanol-Gasoline Blends
- Natural Gas Basics
- Propane Basics
- Straight Vegetable Oil as Diesel Fuel?
- Clean Cities 2015 Vehicle Buyer's Guide
- Clean Cities Guide to Alternative Fuel and Advanced Medium- and Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Clean Cities Guide to Alternative Fuel and Advanced Technology Commercial Lawn Equipment
- Hybrid and Plug-In Electric Vehicles
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Consumers
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Electrical Contractors
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Fleet Managers
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Public Charging Station Hosts
- Plug-In Electric Vehicle Handbook for Workplace Charging Hosts
- Costs Associated With Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Costs Associated With Propane Vehicle Fueling Infrastructure
- Case Study — Compressed Natural Gas Refuse Fleets
- Case Study — Propane School Bus Fleets
- Clean Cities Helps Fleets Go Green
- National Clean Fleets Partnership
- 2015 Fuel Economy Guide: EPA Fuel Economy Estimates
- Clean Cities Alternative Fuel Price Report, July 2014
- Gas-Saving Tips
Learn more about alternative fuels and vehicles through these publications.
Search for publications on the Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC).
Read the biannual Clean Cities Now newsletter.
Read about alternative fuel breakthroughs and issues in the AFDC Technology Bulletins.