U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Clean Cities hosts national and regional meetings for coordinators where they can share expertise, success stories, and lessons learned, as well as have the opportunity to hear what is happening at the program level. For more information about these events, contact your regional manager.
Clean Cities typically hosts a national Clean Cities coordinator meeting each year. The National Energy Technology Laboratory notifies coordinators in advance about the dates and location. Information about upcoming meetings is posted here when it is available.
Upcoming National Meeting
Past National Meetings
- Estes Park, Colorado, September 2012
- Mount Rushmore, September 2010
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, November 2009
- Yellowstone National Park, September 2008
- Mammoth Cave National Park, September 2007
Information about upcoming regional meetings is posted here when it is available.
Past Regional Meetings
- Dallas, Texas, November 2011
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Eastern States, June 2010
- Denver, Colorado, Western States, June 2010
- Diamond Bar, California, June 2008
- Santa Fe, New Mexico, April 2008
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 2007