Clean Cities Reference Materials
Use these reference materials—including quick-reference documents, publications, websites, and the Clean Cities SharePoint website—to develop projects and support activities within your Clean Cities coalition.
Use these reference documents to save time accessing information you use often for your coalition.
- Coordinator Handbook: Available on the Clean Cities SharePoint website, this handbook provides an overview of the program and includes a wealth of information and resources at your fingertips.
- Acronyms: Find abbreviations defined in the Acronym List.
- Industry Contacts: Use the Alternative Fuel and Advanced Vehicle Industry Contacts for descriptions of industry organizations with points of contact.
- Coordinator Job Description: Use the Clean Cities Coordinator Sample Position Description as a tool in hiring a co-coordinator.
- Partnerships: Find tips on reaching out to the business community and helping your coalition form local Clean Cities partnerships using the guide Building Clean Cities Partnerships Through Local Chambers of Commerce
In addition to the Clean Cities website, these two sites can assist you and your coalition.
- Alternative Fuels Data Center: The Alternative Fuels Data Center (AFDC) contains a wealth of information, publications, data, analysis, and tools to help your coalition. It includes interactive tools to help your stakeholders find vehicles and fueling stations, analyze a fleet's petroleum use, and more.
- FuelEconomy.gov: FuelEconomy.gov is a consumer-oriented website that helps users find and compare vehicles and get information about fuel economy, greenhouse gas and smog scores, fuel-saving driving tips, and more.
Clean Cities SharePoint Website
Log in to the Clean Cities SharePoint website to post information and share materials with other coordinators. You will need to request access to the SharePoint site before you can use it, which you can do by sending an email to Clean Cities Communications Manager Shannon Brescher Shea. The SharePoint site will help you find, share, and develop resources for your coalition, including example dues structures, bylaws, and event listings.