Clean Cities University Online Learning
Clean Cities University (CCU) provides online learning courses covering alternative fuels and advanced vehicle deployment, laws and regulations, and administrative subjects to help you build your coalition.
Log in to Clean Cities University to explore the course catalog and launch courses, and start learning today.
Most CCU courses take about 30-40 minutes. You can even take courses to help fulfill your Coalition Support Contract, if you chose CCU as an option.
In addition to the courses listed by category to the right, you’ll find recorded webinars on topics especially relevant to Clean Cities Coordinators. By viewing a webinar within CCU and completing an attached quiz, you can receive CCU credit while learning valuable information.
If you need assistance with your CCU account or any of the courses, email the CCU Help Desk or click "Help" in the top navigation in the CCU learning management system.
Available Course Topics
- Using the GREET Fleet Footprint Calculator
- Boards and Committees
- Clean Cities: Building Partnerships to Reduce Petroleum Use in Transportation
- Coalition Websites: Strategy, Content, and Design
- Conducting Media Outreach
- Developing an Annual Operating Plan
- Funding Your Coalition
- Giving an Interview
- Using the Clean Cities Technical Response Service
- Running Effective Meetings
Laws and Regulations
- Understanding EPAct-Regulated Fleets
- Understanding the Federal Rulemaking Process
- Understanding the Renewable Fuels Standard
- Understanding the State Rulemaking Process
Vehicle and Fuel Technologies
- Compressed Natural Gas in Municipal Fleets
- Electric Drive Vehicles: Overview and Impacts
- Heavy-Duty Vehicle Idle Reduction
- Improving Gas Mileage
- Understanding Emissions