Clean Cities University Online Learning
Clean Cities University (CCU) provides online learning courses about alternative fuels and advanced vehicle deployment, online tools, and administrative subjects to help you build your coalition.
Log in to Clean Cities University to explore the course catalog and download classes to My Courses desktop.
Most CCU courses take about 30 minutes. You can even take courses to help fulfill your Coalition Support Contract, if you chose CCU as an option.
The CCU online learning system features four course categories:
- Clean Cities' e-Tools
- Coordinator Basics
- Laws and Regulations
- Vehicle and Fuel Technologies.
In these categories, you'll find 21 courses. More are added on a regular basis. See the box to the right for course titles.
If you need assistance with your CCU account or any of the courses, email the CCU Help Desk or click "Help" in the top navigation in the CCU learning management system.
Available Course Topics
- Using the GREET Fleet Footprint Calculator
- Using the TransAtlas Tool (AFDC)
- Boards and Committees
- Clean Cities: Building Partnerships to Reduce Petroleum Use in Transportation
- Collecting Data for the Alternative Fuel Price Report
- Completing the Clean Cities Annual Report
- Conducting Media Outreach
- Developing an Annual Operating Plan
- Funding Your Coalition
- Giving an Interview
- How to Use the Clean Cities Technical Response Service
- Running Effective Meetings
Laws and Regulations
- Understanding EPAct-Regulated Fleets
- Understanding the Federal Rulemaking Process
- Understanding the Renewable Fuels Standard
- Understanding the State Rulemaking Process
Vehicle and Fuel Technologies
- Compressed Natural Gas in Municipal Fleets
- Electric Drive Vehicles: Overview and Impacts
- Heavy-Duty Vehicle Idle Reduction
- Improving Gas Mileage
- Understanding Emissions