Wonders of the Sun (8 activities): Teacher Guide
Wonders of the Sun (8 activities): Student Guide
Hands-on explorations that introduce scientific concepts of solar energy to elementary students. The activities are:
- Solar Energy to Heat
- Solar Energy Can Cause Chemical Reactions
- Solar Energy to Heat and Motion
- Latitude and Sunlight Intensity
- Cooking with Solar Energy
- Transforming Solar Energy into Electricity
- PV Systems on the School
Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Language Arts
|Plan Time:||Eight 30 minute class periods
Standards are listed at the beginning of the curriculum guide.
Handouts and other materials needed detailed within teacher guide.
The NEED Project