CEMI Western Regional Summit
April 17, 2014
San Francisco, California
Please Join Assistant Secretary of Energy Dr. David Danielson for the Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative's Western Regional Summit. Register now for this free event.
This workshop provides opportunity to:
- Inform the Clean Energy Manufacturing Initiative, the new DOE initiative to increase U.S. clean energy manufacturing competitiveness
- Learn about federal and state resources for manufacturers and innovators to help scale up from innovation to manufacturing
- Showcase clean energy technology innovation in the region
- Help define new federal programs to promote competitive U.S. manufacturing and support the transition from innovation to manufacturing.
About the Summit
- When: Thursday, April 17, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Location: Parc 55 Wyndham Hotel; 55 Cyril Magnin St. San Francisco, CA 94102
- Who: 200–250 business leaders, technologists, academic leaders, state, and municipal policymakers
For more information, contact CEMISummit@sra.com.