FEMP works closely with Federal agencies and partner organizations to coordinate interagency efforts surrounding Federal energy management planning and legislation compliance. This interagency coordination takes shape through FEMP committees and working groups, each of which focuses on specific energy management requirements.
This section includes overarching task force and committee information, including:
Additional FEMP working group pages are located in the appropriate sections of this website. Links to these pages include:
- Federal Utility Partnership Working Group (FUPWG)
- Interagency Sustainability Working Group (ISWG)
- Renewable Energy Working Group
- Product Procurement Working Group
- Water Working Group
- Operations and Maintenance Working Group
- Federal Partnership for Green Data Centers
- INTERFUEL Working Group
The Sustainability Performance Office website details work focused on Department of Energy (DOE) efforts to comply with the Executive Order 13514 and other energy goals.