FEMP Publishes Updated Program Overview
December 20, 2012
The U.S. Department of Energy Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) recently updated Facilitating Sound, Cost-Effective Federal Energy Management, a two-page document explaining FEMP’s mission and the areas it supports in helping the Federal Government reduce energy and water consumption.
Read this publication to learn how FEMP can help agencies:
- Comply with energy legislation and regulations
- Use sustainable design practices to create high-performance buildings
- Procure energy-efficient products
- Implement renewable energy technologies
- Measure and abate greenhouse gas emissions
- Manage energy-efficient and alternative fuel vehicle fleets.
For more information, visit the FEMP website.