Get Started on a Project!
April 20, 2004
FEMP's project financing experts can help guide you through the process of developing and implementing a super energy savings performance contract or utility energy services contract.
A representative can help you:
- Determine which contracting mechanism best fits your needs;
- Partner with an energy service company or utility;
- Form an agency acquisition team and get training;
- Select an agency project decisionmaker;
- Provide education and advisory support to agency staff on legal, technical, financial, and contractual issues;
- Find resources such as software, videos, and user-friendly guidance documents;
- Assist in developing requests for proposals, initial proposals, and task or delivery orders; and
- Review price and technical proposals.
For more information and to get started, please contact your DOE Regional Office Representative.