DOE's Philadelphia Regional Office Offers Super ESPC and FEMP Services with Eight Workshops for Mid-Atlantic Region
April 20, 2004
The Department of Energy's Philadelphia Regional Office will hold a series of one-day Super ESPC and FEMP Services Workshops for federal facilities this winter called Technical and Financial Assistance to Improve the Energy Efficiency of Federal Facilities and Operations. Upon completion of a workshop, participants will receive a certificate, which may qualify under their agency's Energy Education Training Program.
The workshops focus primarily on the advantages of Super Energy Savings Performance Contracting. The discussion will include a comprehensive presentation on the Alternative Financing service FEMP provides to all federal agencies. The workshop agenda will also address the following topics:
- Technical assistance resources, procurement and financing tools available to Federal facility managers,
- Energy Savings Performance Contracting,
- Biomass & Alternative Methane Fuel,
- Utility Energy Savings Contracts,
- Building audits, including SaveEnergy audits, and
- Facility security and on-site power generation.
This workshop will provide participants with concepts and practices about ESPC and a good overview of all FEMP services and how to obtain them. To view a schedule of the upcoming workshops, visit the FEMP Web site.
For more information, please contact FEMP Alternative Financing Representative Tom Hattery of DOE's Philadelphia Regional Office at 215-370-1362.