U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Federal Energy Management Program
FEMP Publishes Updated Program Overview
December 20, 2012
The U.S. Department of Energy Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) recently updated Facilitating Sound, Cost-Effective Federal Energy Management, a two-page document explaining FEMP’s mission and the areas it supports in helping the Federal Government reduce energy and water consumption.
Read this publication to learn how FEMP can help agencies:
- Comply with energy legislation and regulations
- Use sustainable design practices to create high-performance buildings
- Procure energy-efficient products
- Implement renewable energy technologies
- Measure and abate greenhouse gas emissions
- Manage energy-efficient and alternative fuel vehicle fleets.
For more information, visit the FEMP website.