U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Federal Energy Management Program
Get Started on a Project!
April 20, 2004
FEMP's project financing experts can
help guide you through the process of
developing and implementing a super
energy savings performance contract or
utility energy services contract.
A representative can help you:
- Determine which contracting mechanism best fits your needs;
- Partner with an energy service company or utility;
- Form an agency acquisition team and get training;
- Select an agency project decisionmaker;
- Provide education and advisory support to agency staff on legal, technical, financial, and contractual issues;
- Find resources such as software, videos, and user-friendly guidance documents;
- Assist in developing requests for proposals, initial proposals, and task or delivery orders; and
- Review price and technical
For more information and to get started, please contact your DOE Regional Office Representative.