U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Federal Energy Management Program
Federal Operations and Maintenance Working Group
The Federal Operations and Maintenance Working Group helps Federal agencies integrate operations and maintenance (O&M) best practices to ensure optimum energy efficiency and life-cycle cost effectiveness within Federal programs. Specifically, the O&M Working Group serves to:
- Educate Federal energy managers on O&M best practices
- Document the benefits of O&M in meeting Federal mandates
- Develop outreach materials
- Measure and verify successes and prove real value
- Communicate the business case for O&M investments
The O&M Working Group charter is available.
Chaired by Ab Ream of FEMP, the Federal Operations and Maintenance Working Group consists of representatives from the Federal Government, national laboratories, private industry, academia, and others as needed to meet working group goals.
Meetings and Resources
O&M Working Group information is available across the following categories: