Sustainable Buildings and Campuses
Planning an Energy Assessment for Federal Facilities: Learn how to properly plan and execute an energy assessment by taking this FEMP eTraining course.
FEMP provides strategies, best practices, and resources to help Federal agencies implement sustainable design practices within Federal buildings and facilities. Learn more about:
- Sustainable building design basics
- Federal requirements
- Sustainability for existing buildings
- Sustainable design for new construction and major renovations
- Life cycle cost analysis for sustainability
- Energy security planning
- Interagency Sustainability Working Group.
For an overview about FEMP's program, see Federal Leadership in High-Performance Sustainable Buildings.