Federal Water Working Group Objectives
The Federal Water Working Group provides a forum for Federal agency information exchange and project facilitation surrounding Federal water goals and requirements. It operates to fulfill the following objectives:
- Develop strong partnerships and open discourse on water conservation efficiency between Federal agencies.
- Reach a consensus on policy guidance for promoting Federal progress towards water efficiency.
- Promote use of new technologies and tools.
- Collect and distribute best management practice information.
- Provide recognition for exemplary water management practices.
- Provide an advisory role to Federal agencies on water issues affecting the Federal Government.