- Rick Elliot, U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- Brian Kong, DOE
- Ruben Sanchez, DOE
- Eric Mucklow, Army Corps of Engineers
- James Critchfield, Environmental Protection Agency
- Mary Heyling, U.S. Department of Interior
- Ann Kosmal, General Services Administration
- Scott Mauro, Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- John Park, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Development of the Guide to Integrating Renewable Energy into Federal Construction was directed by Anne Sprunt-Crawley of the Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) and led by Victoria Healey at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), with guidance from Andy Walker (NREL), Kim Petry (FEMP), and members of an interagency steering committee who provided input and direction throughout the process. Katevan Consulting, LLC, managed the development of the Guide under NREL Subcontract AGG-1-11891-01.
A variety of subject matter experts contributed content on these pages. The writing team consisted of:
- Terri Walters, Katevan
- Victoria Healey, NREL
- Deb Beattie, NREL
- Allison Hamrick, Katevan
- Tom Harris, NREL
- Alicen Kandt, NREL
- Kosol Kiatreungwattana, NREL
- Caleb Rockenbaugh, NREL
- James Salasovich, NREL
- Ray Walters, Solarray, Inc.
Additional NREL contributors to the technology resources pages included Melanie Caton, Rob Guglielmetti, Randy Hunsberger, John Lund, Joseph (Owen) Roberts, Robi Robichaud, and Andy Walker.
The NREL communications team, led by Gabrial Boeckman and Molly Riddell, was also invaluable in developing this guide.