These resources are helpful in understanding the financial opportunities process.
- Required Forms
- Model Cooperative Agreement. This file consists of the following documents:
- Assistance Agreement
- Statement of Project Objectives (SOPO)
- Federal Assistance Reporting Checklist (FARC)
- Terms and Conditions*
- Intellectual Property provisions*
- Budget (SF-424A)
For sections with a star (*), note that the terms and conditions and intellectual provisions can vary significantly depending on the award and performing organization.
- DOE Financial Assistance Regulations (2 CFR)
- Cost Principles
- National Policy Assurances
- NSF Intellectual Property Provisions
- Project Management Center (PMC)
- Performance and Accountability for Grants in Energy (PAGE)
- EERE Exchange
- Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) E-Link
These documents are relevant to funding that was provided in the past, but is not currently being offered. They are kept for the reference of recipients of those funds, and for the EERE staff who manage those agreements.