U.S. Department of Energy - Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
EERE Financial Opportunities
Recovery Act - Transportation Electrification
Open Date: 03/19/2009
Close Date: 05/13/2009
Funding Organization: Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Funding Number: DE-FOA-0000028
The Department of Energy's National Energy Technology Laboratory, on behalf of the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's Office of Vehicle Technologies Program, is seeking applications for grants to establish development, demonstration, evaluation, and education projects to accelerate the market introduction and penetration of advanced electric drive vehicles. DOE's goal is for the vehicles and electric technologies to achieve a fast market introduction and reach high volume production.
To access this funding opportunity announcement, please follow these steps:
- Go to the FedConnect Web site.
- Click on "Search Public Opportunities and Awards."
- Under "Search Criteria," select "Reference Number" from the drop-down menu.
- Type the funding opportunity number of the opportunity you are interested in reviewing: DE-FOA-0000028.
- Click on "Search." Select the opportunity that appears.
- Look in the right column. Beneath a folder called "00001" is a file called "Body." Click on this to open the text of the opportunity.
You can also view a PDF of the solicitation (PDF 91.3 KB). Download Adobe Reader.
For more information, see the full solicitation.
Funding amounts and schedules are subject to change.