Financial Opportunities by Audience
Recovery Act - Electric Drive Vehicle Battery and Component Manufacturing Initiative
Open Date: 03/19/2009
Close Date: 05/19/2009
Funding Organization: Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Funding Number: DE-FOA-0000026
Consistent with American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, The Department of Energy's National Energy Technology Laboratory, on behalf of the Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's Vehicle Technologies Program, is seeking applications for grants supporting the construction (including production capacity increase of current plants), of United States-based manufacturing plants to produce batteries and electric drive components.
To access this Funding Opportunity Announcement, please follow these steps:
- Go to the FedConnect Web site.
- Click on "Search Public Opportunities and Awards."
- Under "Search Criteria," select "Reference Number" from the drop-down menu.
- Type the funding opportunity number of the opportunity you are interested in reviewing: DE-FOA-0000026.
- Click on "Search." Select the opportunity that appears.
- Look in the right column. Beneath a folder called "00001" is a file called "Body." Click on this to open the text of the opportunity.
For more information, see the full solicitation.
Last updated: 03/30/2009
Funding amounts and schedules are subject to change.