Clean Energy Application Centers
Open Date: 03/20/2009
Close Date: 04/30/2009
Funding Organization: Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Funding Number: DE-FOA-0000048
The objective of this Funding Opportunity Announcement is to seek applications to establish Clean Energy Application Centers. The Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy's Industrial Technologies Program seeks to enable the use of combined heat and power (CHP), district energy, waste heat recovery, and other clean energy systems as solutions to the energy issues facing our nation. Currently the Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Regional Application Centers (RACs) promote the development of CHP technology applications offering local, individualized solutions to customers on project-specific support along with providing end user education and outreach. The creation of Clean Energy Application Centers will replace the RACs, expanding their activities beyond CHP to include district energy systems, waste heat recovery, and other clean energy systems as funding becomes available.
These Clean Energy Applications Centers will represent multi-state regions similar to the existing RACs or comparable multi-state regions.
To access this Funding Opportunity Announcement, please follow these steps:
- Go to the FedConnect Web site.
- Click on "Search Public Opportunities and Awards."
- Under "Search Criteria," select "Reference Number" from the drop-down menu.
- Type the funding opportunity number of the opportunity you are interested in reviewing: DE-FOA-0000048.
- Click on "Search." Select the opportunity that appears.
- Look in the right column. Beneath a folder called "00001" is a file called "Body." Click on this to open the text of the opportunity.
For more information, see the full solicitation.
Last updated: 03/30/2009
Funding amounts and schedules are subject to change.