Recovery Act - Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grants - Formula Grants
Open Date: 03/26/2009
Close Date: 08/10/2009
Funding Organization: Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Funding Number: DE-FOA-0000013
The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 appropriates funding for the Department of Energy (DOE) to award formula-based grants to states, U.S. territories, units of local government, and Indian tribes under the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant (EECBG) Program. The purpose of the EECBG Program is to assist eligible entities in creating and implementing strategies to:
- Reduce fossil fuel emissions in a manner that is environmentally sustainable and, to the maximum extent practicable, maximizes benefits for local and regional communities
- Reduce the total energy use of the eligible entities
- Improve energy efficiency in the building sector, the transportation sector, and other appropriate sectors.
To access this Funding Opportunity Announcement, please follow these steps:
- Go to the FedConnect Web site.
- Click on "Search Public Opportunities and Awards."
- Under "Search Criteria," select "Reference Number" from the drop-down menu.
- Type the funding opportunity number of the opportunity you are interested in reviewing: DE-FOA-0000013.
- Click on "Search." Select the opportunity that appears.
- Look in the right column. Beneath a folder called "00001" is a file called "Body." Click on this to open the text of the opportunity.
For more information, see the full solicitation.
Last updated: 07/22/2009
Funding amounts and schedules are subject to change.