Financial Opportunities by Audience
Solid State Lighting Product Development - Round 8
Open Date: 08/12/2011
Close Date: 11/03/2011
Funding Organization: Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Funding Number: DE-FOA-0000563
The objective of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to develop or improve commercially viable materials, devices, or systems for solid-state lighting general illumination applications. Specific emphasis shall be on achieving the performance and cost goals stated in the 2011 Multi-Year Program for Solid-State Lighting Research and Development. Successful approaches shall demonstrate a technology path that moves beyond the current performance levels detailed in the 2011 MYPP towards the future performance targets identified for the respective priority metric.
There are five areas of interest to which an application may be submitted under this FOA:
- Area of Interest 1: Light Emitting Diodes Substrate Development
- Area of Interest 2: Light Emitting Diodes Package Architecture
- Area of Interest 3: Novel Light Emitting Diodes Luminaire Systems
- Area of Interest 4: Large Area Organic Light Emitting Diodes
- Area of Interest 5: Organic Light Emitting Diodes Panel Outcoupling
For more information, see the full solicitation.
Last updated: 08/15/2011
Funding amounts and schedules are subject to change.