Tribal Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Deployment Assistance
Open Date: 04/30/2013
Close Date: 06/20/2013
Funding Organization: Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy
Funding Number: DE-FOA-0000853
The purpose of this amendment is to:
- Amend the FOA to add Appendix E, "Calculating Energy Savings"
- Under the Table of Contents, Appendix E "Calculating Energy Savings" is added;
- Add the following on page 2: "See Appendix E for instructions on how to calculate the percentage reduction in fuel use, conversion factors, and examples;"
- Add Appendix E, beginning on Page E-1.
- All other parts of the Funding Opportunity Announcement remain unchanged.
- All edits are highlighted in yellow to clearly call attention to the revisions that have been made in Amendments 001 and 002.
DOE is soliciting applications from Indian Tribes, Tribal Energy Resource Development Organizations and Tribal Consortia, to install community-scale or facility-scale renewable energy and or energy efficiency energy projects on Indian lands. The renewable energy and or energy efficiency projects are intended to provide electricity and or heating and cooling or efficiency measures for existing tribal buildings, including homes, businesses, community buildings, government buildings, or other tribal facilities. Projects selected under this Funding Opportunity Announcement are intended to reduce energy costs and increase energy security for Indian Tribes and tribal members.
For more information, see the full solicitation.
Last updated: 06/10/2013
Funding amounts and schedules are subject to change.